Had angioplasty, progressed well, do exercise, sweat alot. Is there anything to worry?

Hi Doc, I had angioplasty done with 1 stent and 3 balloons last December after a heart attack . According to my cardiologist , I ve made tremendous progress and progressing well. I now go to gym almost everyday for bat an hour or so doing 45 mins of treadmill and about half hour of weight exercise( dumbells). I sweat a lot which I assume is ok. What puzzles me is that, now I sweat during and after meals ( normally after lunch). I also sweat when the weather is a little humid ( I sweat a lot more than before). Is this something that I need to worry about? I am also a diabetic who is in control of my blood sugar level ( last check up about 3 weeks ago reads - Hba1c is 5.9). Please advice and thank you very much.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013