Had angioplasty of femoral artery with 5 stents. On Plavix. Feel tired, sleep all day and night. Is it normal ?

I had an angioplasty last week. Femoral artery 100% occluded. Required 5 stents. I bled for approximately 20 minutes as they applied pressure, but I now have 2 hematomas the size of golf balls underneath my left groin . I m on Plavix now, but my question is why do I feel so, so tired. I cannot stay awake. Every time I lay down I fall asleep. I m sleeping all day and night. I only have pain in my left groin where the hematomas are. I do not feel like eating and I m so very tired.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012