Had anal sex. Feeling heavy and frequent bowels. Is it related?

I am a 30 year old female and recently had a session of quite rough (consensual) anal sex with my partner. About two days later my anus felt heavy and uncomfortable and I have pooped myself four timessince. I had absolutely no control over this and it was extremely embarassing (obviously). Are the two connected or is it a massive coincidence and possibly something else? Many thanks for any help you can offer
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Hmmm better to avoid anal sex if u guys r having without lubrication ,obvi thr may be some motility problem thts the reason u r having sll these symptoms .only thing I want to advice u is go for proper sexual intimacy and reassurance to urself tht u wil be fine ....thats the only treatmrnt as off nw ....I hope the orob wt u r having is nt permanent ....its a wait nd watch kind off thing ...thnk q