Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.
Your symptoms are unlikely to be related to the caesarian section. The possible causes for your problem are:
- an esophagial spasm
- a gastro-esophagial reflux, which can cause symptoms such as regurgitation, nausea
, discomfort in the throat or sometimes even swallowing difficulty
- an anxiety-related problem
I would advise you to have a proper medical evaluation done to ascertain the cause, so that further treatment can be planned accordingly. In addition, simple suggestions which can help reduce your problem may be:
- to chew your food nicely before swallowing
- to eat slowly taking small mouthfuls at a time
- to avoid hard or sharp foods
- to drink plenty of fluids
Wish you all the best.
Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar