Had an angioplasty, pain in shoulder, back. Can improper placement of stent create pain? MRI?

Hello Sir I had an angioplasty on the 8th of June 2012 and till 3 months i had no problem, but after three months i had some kind of pain in my hand, which kept shifting to my shoulder at times and to my back at times. And this pain is there till date. I have consulted my cardiologist , who said that that i had no problem in my heart. So, i referred to some other doctors like orthopedist, physiotherapist etc, but i have got no improvements. Sir, i have a question in my mind that could there be a possibility of improper placement of my stent that is creating this pain. I even need to take sedative because of the severe pain. Suggest whether it could be some blocked nerve or heart problem or some other problem. Should i go for an MRI scan for the diagnosis of the problem ? Here is the list of the prescription of the medicines i have been taking 1. Rozat (10 mg) 2. Aplet 3. Ativan (Sedative) 4. Ecosprin (150 mg) 5. Job Concor (5 mg)
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013