Had an abortion. Had the injection contraceptive. Why do I have breast milk?

hi there i am 20 years old i have two kids under the age of 3, i had an abortion about 6 to 7 months ago, i also had the injection contraceptive when i had my abortion,but did not go back for the continuous treatment, i have now been bleeding for over a month and have a bit of breast milk coming out, i have had sexual intercourse with my partner over the 6 months and done 2 pregnancy tests a month ago (before and whilst i was bleeding) i am quite concerned as i have no clue what is going on please may you help asap thank you, Denise.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer