Had ameoba plus gastritis. Taking Metronidazole plus Simeticone antiflatulent. Is this a sign of an illness? Concerned ?

hi my daughter was 1 month and 15 days old. doctor said she got ameoba plus gastritis. so the doctor gaved her antibiotics Metronidazole plus Simeticone antiflatulent. plus zinc for her vitamins.
plus ORS oral rehydration solution. her stool become yellowish but still watery. after 5 days i decided to bring her back to the pediatrician. she saw the stool of my daughter and sheed giving her said that the ameoba is already cured. she prescribed to give my daughter powdered milk for 3 days which iis enfalac lactose free. and i need to stop breast feeding for 3 days. ive tried giving her the powdered milk but the problem is my daughter having a hard time to push her she got alots of gas in her stomach that she couldnt sleep.
what shall i do? please help thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013