Had acute periods, after sex. Bleeded heavily with light cramps. Cause for acute periods?

Hello, I am a 21 year old female, healthy, and usually my periods come regularly. I have only ever had sex with the same person. It is not often at all. In October, I had sex, and then about 1.5 weeks later, I started to bleed pretty heavily. This began 2 weeks before my period was supposed to begin. It took a week to stop bleeding . Light cramps were present, like I was having a mini period. This past Sunday (6 days ago) I had sex again. On Friday, 5 days later, the same thing occurred. Today, I have a regular blood flow and the same light cramps. This is occuring only 6 days after my period has ended. I used a condom, it did not break. I am really confused as to why this is happening. Is it possible that I am simply not used to sex on a regular basis, or perhaps the penetration is too hard? I am a little scared and worried. Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer