Had acidity. On zapiz. Blackout, weakness, heavy headed. Safe medicine, Suggestions?

Dear Doctor,
I was having severe oesophageal symptoms(Hyper aciidty problem).In consultation with Gastroentrologist iwas on ,
Pantocid-40 mg before breakfast -1 tab each
Gastractive-10 mg before breakfast & lunch -1 tab each
TAB Librax-After breakfast & lunch -1 tab each
TAB-Becozyme C forte -1 each after breakfast
Zapiz-0.5 -1/2 tablet after breakfast & 1 tablet after lunch
This was for 27 days starting from 19th March'2013 till 15thApr'2013 .
May all symptoms of acidity ,reflux were gone.
After revisit to doctor From 29 th day from (next 15 days my doctor reduced Tablet Zapiz-0.5 mg to 1 tab a day after dinner & Tablet Librax 1 tablet a day )
During this,on 8th & 9th day ,i could not have Zapiz-0.5 mg, i.e. last 2 days and i started feeling like Loosing my balance ,Blackout,weakness,heavy head.I dont want to continue with this tab.Pl let me know how i can get out of this situation & how safe is this medicince.My doctor is also very good & i want to continue with hime for my acidity problem , but i dont know why he added this medicience in my course.Pl guide me.

Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013