Had accident, stomach ache, blood in urine, felt, nauseous, lower abdominal pain, drinking lot of water

I was in a car accident a few days ago and I haven t done any exercise more that walking. I went back to school today and I was going up and down stairs and carrying my back pack, around lunch time I felt the urge to urinate and my stomach was hurting me. After I went, I realized that there was blood in my urine . The pain began to get worse and I felt nauseous. The pain stretches from my right lower abdomen to right under the center of my rib cage above my belly button. I have been back and forth to the bathroom still urinating blood. I also have been drinking a lot of water. Can someone please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012