Had a surgery to remove bone cyst from the sesamoid bone in the foot. Feeling hot flushes. Due to hormonal changes? History of hysterectomy

Hi. I recently ( 3 weeks ago) had surgery to remove a bone cyst from the sesamoid bone in my foot (and bunionectomy) - and whammo - I m experiencing hot flushes. I had a few sips of red wine a week after my surgery and had the most incredible flushes. Haven t had a drink of wine since, but am getting flushes several times a day (not as intense as when I sipped the wine) I am 52 years old, had a hysterectomy at 42 (ovaries in tact) and have never had hot flushes before. I am not aware of having any other menopausal symptoms. Thanks Is it possible the GA has triggered a hormonal response that is causing the hot flushes?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  91 Awaiting Answer