Had a hypertensive attack. Uneasiness in head, dizziness and tinnitus. MRI showing disc degeneration, loss of lordosis

hi doctor samuel. i am shalini. recently i had a vry high hypertensive attack. i am on medication for the same since a month now. however,my problem is that there is a feeling of shrillness in my ears which ofcourse is faint now. i also feel sense of tremendous uneasiness in my head , a dizziness when i yawn, or stretch or move my head down a bit . I had tinnitus in my ears . i had an mri of my cervical vry recently and there was a degeneration between c4, c5, c6 and c7. loss of lordosis n so on . this uncomfortable feeling aggravates in the evenings.i recently had i guess an attack of vertigo. when i turned to the right while sleeping. but now i feel my left side ear onward is causing. what should i do ?

Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013