Had a heart operation, veins changed. Allergic to wire inserted. Leakage between chests. Suggestion?

My mother 65 (diabetic) had three years ago a heart operation, they change 3 veins to heart. A wound sister and I struggled with her wounds for almost 2 years. This was first year with no complication, BUT this past weekend I spotted leakage between her breast again. Looks like a hole with some meat coming out there? (1 1/2 cm big). I must mention that she was allergic to the wire they closed her heart operation with. After two years her body work the wire out and the doctor removed wire which game out of chest . Now my question, must I take her to Internus again for check-up or must I doctor the would again. Can still remember which stuff to use but must I worry about this. She say its not sore???but would is leaking. Clear stuff coming out he hole, think the would sister called it a sinus last time. The wire came out of the top hole en the buttum hole, between breast is now open again. Please tell me what to do please. Thanks you so much Dalene
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012