Had a heart attack, showed blockages, had a triple bypass previously. Can nothing fix this?

`I got hearth cath done this Monday evenig 1/12/13 was brought t0 the ER the heart attack (second) Cath showed 2 blockages around 90% stayed hospital for 2 1/2 days doctor came and told me about the blockages and any over 50% would have to be fixed and i said when we going to do this and sent me home ,for an appointmentat his office amonth later .2blockages that high and was in there for a heart attack already why wouldn t the fix them like they did the first blockage was done about 17 onths ans was a triple bypas. i would have thought they would fix it right in there while I was in the hosipital
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013