Had a heart attack and is on medication, sleeping pills. What are the side effects of the treatment?

Sir,my father is taking psyciatric medicines for more than ten years..he can t sleep without taking sleeping pills ..he takes lots of the problem began from last 3 months.he had an heart attack in the month of july.since then he treating like an abnormal person and doesn t like to talk anybody.what should i do sir,please tell me immediattly... sir i stopped giving medicines to my father because its not working.and he had an heart attack because of side affect of lots of medicines..sir my question is what type of treatment should be prefer to my father?how can he be a normal?he is now in an abnormal position...
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012