Had a grape-sized hemorrhoid cut seeping blood and pus. What if I just live with it until it grows so huge?

Hi, I just had a grape-sized hemorrhoid cut and drained yesterday. Today, it's back, big, purple, thrombosed, seeping blood and pus. I must have missed the part when the doc said that what he was about to do could end up being absolutely futile. Nice to have gauze and hydros, but seriously, do I have to go back and have a needle pierce my anus AGAIN, knowing it might not even work? What if I just live with it until it grows so huge that it explodes on its own?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013