Had a grafting surgery on face and neck after getting burned. Swelling and pain near the grafted area. Is it normal?

I was involved in an Electrical Explosion and burned my face, neck , left arm ( wrist to elbow , major area), right arm (wrist to mid arm, minor). I had a skin grafted from both my arms (skin taken from left thigh, 3 strips of 1.5in x 8in). A portion of the grafted area, (3in x 3in area) from my elbow to mid-arm, is swollen and I sometimes experience tinges of sharp pain from the same area, lasting for around 5-8 seconds. Kindly advise on what I should do as the doctor who looked into the matter told me that it is still normal but has told me to get a custom made pressure support for my two arms as some part of the grafted skin is starting to peel off.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013