Had a-fib. Heart in sinus rhythm. Prescribed flecainide. Suggest?

I have had a-fib since Dec 18. On Jan 8 a cardioversion was done. The a-fib had returned by Feb 15. I was referred to another dr. who prescribed flecainide on Feb 22 with plan to do another cardioversion on Feb 25. However, when I went in for the procedure today my heart was in sinus rhythm . He did not do the cardioversion and told me to stay on flecainide 100mg/AM and 50mg/PM. However I have been doing internet research on flecainide and am concerned. What can you tell me?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013