Had a fall when walking backwards, landing on bottom. Treated by chiropractor. Still miserable. Is X-ray necessary?

I fell at work on Thursday. I was carrying a box of paper towels in the door (walking backwards) and I opened the door handle and was pushing the door open with my bottom and backing into the door and my boss was trying to be nice and opened the door and I fell strait down on my bottom. Friday it hurt to move so I went to the chiropractor. Yesterday and today have been miserable. Should I get an X-ray?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013