Had a fall in oldage, been on life ?support. What are the chances of surviving?

What are the chances of my Grand mother surviving? She is now on life support, and the reason for this is because she had fallen and no one was able to get inside her house for a few days, so she was laying on her floor for a few days. So what are the chances of her surviving. Doctors gave us an option to pull the plug, but that is something we are not thinking of doing.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Thanks for your query

i can feel your concerns

sorry to hear about your grand mother

there is very little chance of survival.may be just 1-2%

As she was not able to get medical help immediately and also she is old
Hope i have ansewered your query
i am available for your help