Had a eyebrow waxed. Having rashes, burns, red in color. Treatment?

I had my eyebrows waxed about 5 hours ago and it hurt like alot more than usual. Now my skin is red and burns . I went home and my prescription acne medication said I shouldn t wax. I don t know what to do because I just started the medicine and now all around my eyebrows is scaring looking and hurts. Especially above my left eye below the eyebrow. A different lady did the waxing in a kind of different way but I think it s because of the acne medication I put on the area right before leaving for the salon. Help me ???? :(
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013