Had a decayed tooth got a RCT still not complete. Still feel throbbing so taking aspirin. What to do?

hello i am stephanie . I have had a badlt decaed tooth and i went to a dental school and they were able to repair it . the did a filling on it ... and it was irreversable so they ended up doing a root canal on #8 ..front tooth and they put a temp filling on the back and said i have to wait for the inflammation to go down on the tooth and then they will put on the perm filling and finish the job . i feel throbbing around the tooth .. i am able to eat ... but i have to take asprin every 4 - 6 hrs ... i want it to stop ... what can i do .. i dont want the tooth pulled i am too your to be toothless lol . im only 27
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013