Had a cortisone injection in the shoulder. Burning sensation and tremors in the body. Cure?

My daughter, age 59, received a cortisone shot in her shoulder 1 year ago. This has caused her sensations of hot, cold, burning and tremors around the upper torso. A lot of the sensations have diminished with medical treatment, but the tremors are still present. Many medications have been tried, but the tremors are still present. How does she cure this problem. All other ailment possibilities have been ruled out with tests.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013