Had a concussion. Feeling dizzy, memory loss, headache. Should I be concerned?

I had a concussion about 2 months ago. I blacked put for about 10 seconds and then dont remember the next 5-10 minutes. Was very dizzy afterwards and kept repeating myself. I don t remember conversations. I also had a bump on my head for about a week (give or take) following. Just yesterday I started feeling a head-ache like pain behind my right eye (hit right side of my head) also I have been very irritable and stressed out lately. How severe was this? And should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012