Had a burn on thigh, applied antisceptic cream, put a gauze to prevent infection. Also applied aloe vera gel. Anything to concern?

I had a 2nd degree burn on my thigh about 5 weeks ago which blistered. The blister burst after a couple of days due to pressure on my thigh while sleeping, and later a scab formed over the burnt area. I had applied antisceptic cream to the area and put a gauze over it to prevent infection.
The site of the burn still has a scab that hasn't yet come off but what worries me more is that there is still redness around the burn area that has not gone away and it's been over a month now. I have been applying aloe vera gel for the last week. The burn area (including the area of redness) is not larger than a 50 pence coin and is not painful. Do I need to be worried? When will the redness go away?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013