Had UTI. Terrible back pain.. Why diarrhea? Will it persist?

Hi, I m 17 years old and am beginning to experience problems with my bladder and kidneys. 3 months ago I had my first UTI . Terrible pain in back. The took culture and I ended up having a fungus growing on the inside of my body, they put me on Cipro because the Bactrum they had me on became resistant to what I had. Here I am again, no with a bladder infection . The night it hit me, I woke up at 5 am vomiting and with heavy pain in my back, horrible pressure almost feeling like I was about to have all my organs pop out of my back. My father took me to the ER, I vomited non stop for 5 hours, as well as diarrhea ( which I m still experiencing). It s been a week since then and I have seen my doctor. The hospital misplaced both records of my cultures so I must wait yet another week to find out what going on. I m scheduled an ultra sound on my kidneys a week from today. I m experiencing excruciating sharp pains and spams underneath the back of my ribs and lower back. I ended my period the night before last and woke up in orange menstural blood . I m scared and tired of being in pain, I finished my medication and there s still no relief. I just want a serious helpful answer, so I can become healthy again and enjoy this upcoming junior school year of mine. Please help me, I m begging you. : c
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012