Had Rashes on Buttocks. Applied anti acne, acetic acid with water. Rash dried leaving scars. Any medication for reducing spots?

Hi, 2 weeks ago I developed rashes on my butt area. I suspected it to be hot tub rash since i recently went to vacation. I applied some anti acne products to have it peeled easily but it got worse. I also tried applying 1 part of acetic acid with 3 parts of water, it eventually dried but the area has darkened like burn scars . Is there an over the counter cream that could lessen the spots?Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013