Had MRI w/contrast, increased GGT levels. 3rd GGT levels reduced. Should I be concerned ?

Hi. My ggt level on August 1st, 2012 was 138. The day before I had a blood test I had MRI w/contrast. After I told my family doctor about having the MRI /contrast he was of the opinion that could have been the cause of the high ggt. I followed up with the second ggt test two weeks later resulting with the 114. My doctor ordered the third ggt approx. six weeks later resulting in the level reading being 117. I am very, very faithful having an annual physical and never had a Abnormal reading on the AST it ALT . Even when my ggt came back 138 my AST and ALT both were 24. What would cause the level to go down from 138 to 114 and back yo 117 in approx two months? Should I be very concern? All other physical test results were negative.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012