Had MRI, increasing left paracentral disc protrusion causing mild canal stenosis, hypertrophy with mild biforminal stenosis, diabetic

good morning my question is i had mri done two days ago and in a lot of pain the findings was at c7-t1 is an increasing left paracentral disc protrusion causing mild canal stenosis and mild compression of the cord there is also worsening by hypertrophy with mild biforminal stenosis at this level and c7-t1 this measures 7 trvx5 ap x9mmm what does all this mean in laymans terms what treatment can i do for this ,i am also diabetic so taking perisone is out off question please help me to understand what to do
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012