Had LASIK, headache, occipital lobe pain, neck stiffness, eye pain. Occipital neuralgia?

Hi, I had lasik 6/19/12. During the Alegretto procedure, I did not feel anything until the flap was being smoothed back in place on my right eye. I could feel pain with the pressure (5 out of 10). When I went home to rest (I was told to just take a nap) I had significant pain to my R eye. About a 7.5 out of 10.(counter intuitive to napping) I phoned to see if this was normal, and was told it was. I felt pretty pain free until about a month later when I started getting headaches . . . I still get them about once a week. I was told they are cluster headaches. (very painful) I will be having an MRI next week to help R/O other etiologies. I do not have facial pain, or nausea with the HAs. I have been reading about occipital neuralgia . I feel these are the symptoms I am having. Especially with occipital lobe pain, neck stiffness/pain, and R eye pain. Is it possible the doctor could have damaged my occipital nerve pressing on my newly fried eye during lasik? And maybe I didn t feel pain the first month as the nerve was healing . . . . I dunno . . . what are your thoughts? This is all new for me. I rarely even got garden variety HAs before lasik, and now I have these horrible episodes which have literally changed my life. (had to quit job) And furthermore I am back in glasses d/t unsuccessful outcome.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012