Had ERCP scope done before removing Gall bladder. Feel awful and have metallic taste. Suggestions?

I am one week out from having my gallbladder removed. I also had the ERCP scope to remove stones before surgery. I feel awful. Eating just makes me feel worse - everything tastes very metallic or something. I have had a craving for bananas which I never used to eat. Is there something I can do to feel better or am I just being hard on myself and need to give it time. I am 48 and overall am in VERY good health. I eat a very clean diet and exercise.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013