Had DVT. Did ultrasound. Got off warfarin. Why is leg hurting now?

i was diagnosed about 3 month ago with DVT they did an ultra sound on my leg about 2 weeks ago and everything was fine i was pulled off warfrin and was refereed to a blood doctor today i woke up with my leg killing me and i have a vain that i can feel under the skin poping out could this be another blood clot it feels pressurized and i am thinking about poping it would this be a bad idea i just want the pain to go away until i go to the doc in the morning.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer