Had Angioplasty with 7 stents. Taking Nitrocontin, causing low BP, weakness and Headache. Any other substitute medicine?

i am 42 years old male undergone angioplasty with 7 stents . i have been taking nitrocontin 2.6 twice aday for the past 7 blood pressure remains on lower side 100/65 or 110/70. i feel weakness in my legs and headache .. my lipid profile is ok .i wanted to ask that for how many more days i am required to take nitrocontin or is there any subsitute for this medicine which does not have sideeffects my e mail id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013