Had ACLR. Knee pops and pains, swelling, unable to bend, pulling sensation. Help

A year and 4 months ago i i had aclr i started playing ball after 9 from having aclr. I was taking easy getting in shape and my knee was geting stroger and better. I played 5 to 7 games this season and it felt good i even start dunking again and had no trouble. Today i was playin at the game and dunked over my opponent and landed very badly.(i laned on my right knee and left leg strait) btw i had surgery on my left leg. I fell a pop out and back in my operated knee and my knee was hurting normally . Not as much as it was first time i tear it. After that my knee was sore but i was able to bend my leg fully even know it does hurt just a little bit. It happen today and now my knee is still sore but as i can see there is no swelling on my knee and i can bend it all the way. Did i torn my acl again or is it just a pull or something coz i am realy scared that it happen again...
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013