Hacked up mucus, blood seen, vomiting. Consumption of alcohol with acetaminophen and ibuprofen. Is it liver problem?

hello, this morning i threw up, then hacked up mucus with what I am pretty sure was blood in it. this happened a couple of times after coughing. I dont think I tore anything while vomiting , because I dont feel any pain at the moment. but I am extremely concerned that it is due to the consumption of alcohol while on acetaminophen and ibuprofen . Specifically worried that I have liver problems. I have been taking the two pain relievers consistently for more than a year due to a surgery I had to my cheek bone. (a plate was screwed in). I plan on going to the doctor, but I am in class at the moment and was hoping to get some sort of answer sooner. Thanks for any help, Thomas Husen
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012