Habit of regular masturbation, noticed severe hair loss. Is this related?

does excessive amount of ejeculation cause hairloss/balding.plz answer,i am a young teenager very depressed and anxiety i am 19 age male. As doctor i did excessive amount of ejaculation from age15 to age17 like 2 to 3 times a i started ejaculation,i immediately started having hair fall/thinning. So i went to doctor he did my thyroid and some other tests of nutrition etc,which all were normal.So doctor told me that excessive ejaculation/masturbation can increase high testosterone levels in body,these high level cause conversion and overproduction of dht which causes hairfall/ now i am feeling guilty that by my mistake i have became bald at a very young age! I even asked two other doctors and they said that if done excessively ejaculation for long period it can cause hairfall/thinning and eventually baldness in my case I therefore feel very depress for 6 months because i am feeling guilty that it has happen because of my mistake rather then any other reason as i dont have any scalp infections ,illness and thyroid and all test are normal So Doctor plz explain how much my mistake and can you explain by medical terms and how does really our body work with the connection of hairloss & ejeculation.Thank you
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013