Habit of excessive masturbation since childhood, discharge with foul smelling yellow blobs. How can I overcome this?

i ve been wanking everyday since i was 8! 2-5 times a day now im 27 and there are times that i can go 12 times in one night but ever way i still wankof 5-7 times a day every day garenteed, is there some thing rong with me!!! i dont think it normal, and iv had my fair shear of werd stuf happon down there like werd see threw round blobs all so yelow and smelly but i cat go to a docktor and say all this is in to inbarisn is there anything i should know
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
Masturbation is a healthy practice to satisfy our sexual desire if it is within normal range.
There is no protocol that how much time it should be done in a day or week considered as normal but usually when we fell it's desire we should go for it.
You should be sure that sex is in our mind.
You have to divert your mind first.
When you have desire of it just change your mind busy in other activity like reading,playing etc.
Take a public position or just take a position in a place where more persons are there.
Do some meditation or yoga.
Stop reading sex related books or stop surfing sex related site.
Your whole life is there to enjoy so don't use it in short time.