Habit of eating blackheads and piles from face. Any health risks?

Hi,.I m going to see a dermatologist in a few weeks to prescribe me the oral acne medication for my face ridden of blackheads and pinples, I have been eating my blackheads and pimples ever since I can remember but I m stopping tonite. I would like to know if there are any health risks I should be aware of from my discusting habit. I would also like to ask you if maybe since I was eating these excretions frim my skin, if it was the result for my countinous outbreaks.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013