Habit of chewing tobacco. Black teeth, dark gums, skin burnt from inside. Medication to cure?

Hello Dr., I have a habit of chewing tobacco from past 4-5 yrs. Now I m facing problems like blackening of my teeths, my gums are getting dark, inside skin where I keep the tobacco is kind of like burnt area or what. I think, I can stop tobacco but the point don t let me is that burnt area thing. Even I tried to keep some mint candy, mint chewing gums there but it didnt affect my need. By not keeping tobacco in that area, it starts something in my body by which I really couldnt concentrate, my visibility gets affected and then whole day my head pains. I think that burnt area back to normal can help. I regret to what situation I have been to where, I can t even describe to what kind of disease I m caught into. So there s any cream or gel or anything that can cure that thing Doc. Thanks in advance, Doctor.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013