HIV positive, worried of gaining weight, strictly on healthy diet, scared of getting diabetics. Remedy?

I am HIV positive and my cd 4 count is high with my viral being undetectad. I normally weigh about 65kg and no I am 78 which isa too much for me. My worry is I was told that my BMI is 48 and am not sure about my heaight but i know i am very short. I gained lots of weight on my stomach which makes me unconfortable. I am 29 years old and I make sure I eat very healthy and I tried being on a strickt diet which I made myself. I don't eat bread,rice and potatoes at all as I have notive that they contribute to my weight gain. My cooking processes are very healthy as I have done Nutrition at school and growing up with family that is very much aware of a healthy diet. I drink about 3 litters of water a day. Walk 2 times a day but still I feel that the medication has a impact on my weight gain which I really don't like. I scared that I will sufer from Diebetics as my grandparents are suffering from eat. But what I don't understand I have a low blood. I am not a meat person at all, one pirtion in 2 days is enough.

Now I am considering going to my GP so he can put me on Duromine so that i can loose the weight and try to maintain it. I don't wat my belly to sit next to me thighs, its unattractive.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013