HIV + for 20 yrs, getting cyst on crack, anus, vagina. How to treat it?

I have been HIV + for 20 years.... About 4 years ago I started getting cysts anywhere from the top of my crack , to right on my anus .... To inside my vagina.... I don t not take meds. The specialist saw was at a loss & is making me an appointment with a disease control specialist.... Any idea what this could be?? My T 4 cells are 540 and my viral load is 7000? I can handle a lot of things but this is happening like every other month... It s driving me absolutely crazy!!
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012