HIV, HCV, HBsAg tests done, showing elevated values. Cause of concern?

Dear Doctor, on 8th of March, HIV , HCV and HBsAg results were: HCV 0.38 (S/CO 1) HBsAg 0.38 (S/CO 1) HIV 0.24 (S/CO 2) and then on 28th of March, results were: HCV 0.62 (S/CO 1) HBsAG 0.63 (S/CO 1) HIV 0.45 (S/CO 2) Why are the results have increased and why are ALL increased? Can you please inform me about S/CO and the method, as far as i know is ELISA and IFAT (not sure about ifat) as i m very concerned and worried now. The results belong to my financee. Thanks for your information.
Asked On : Sat, 7 Apr 2012