Gynecomastis in my body. What food,vitamin,medicine I can have ?

they found lt.gynecomastis in my body. i am 52 y old mail. what food,vitamin,medicine u can advice me. thanks . will they find lt.gynecomastis in my body.i am male 52 years. around the nipple its hard. the nipplearea is painfull when pushed down. the swelling is there around 2 year. going bigger. the pain and hard around is still 1 month. i am always very sexual sensitive there since boy. what food,vitamin or medicin u can advice me. or any other advice. .thanks . will
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011