Gum with dark red line, reappearing hard lump, swelling, soreness and pain due to white headed blister, nausea, metallic taste, hot flushes

my lower gum line looks like it has a dark red line from horozontially and occasionally a hard lump keeps coming and going in the same spot its tender but doesnt really hurt but it feels like kind of like its swollen when it does appear? also about two nights ago my gums started to really get sore and caused me pain i had developted what sort seemed to be a tiny blister except that it came to a white head, i felt really flushed hot then nauseated to my stomach and i could slightly taste a leaking some kind of fluid?
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012