hello.. yes u had pointed correctly it can be allergy
to relining material.. reliner contains monomer which causes sore throat
and burning sensation.. and it will take approx 7-15days to completely heal..
If a cold reliner was used and u gets the same symptom again on wearing denture after 7 days then it is allergy to other contents of the relinning material.. and that reliner needs to be replaced.. meanwhile u can use analgesic
mouthwash for relief...and take some antiallergics..
A denture is usually made of acrylic.. heat cure mostly and u were using denture earlier so u r not allergic to heat cure acrylic/ acrylic itself.. u can get a new denture fabricated or ask ur dentist
for relining by heat cure acrylic.. remember in cold cure relining material unused monomers causes adverse chemical reaction on mucosa sometimes.. so u should always avoid this type of relining or rebasing in future..