Growth of the body and sexual organ seems to have stopped due to continuous masturbation. How can I regain it?

well i m doing masturbation from d middle of 10th standard. at that time i was of 15...nw m abt to come on d stage of 22..its almost 6 and half years..i did in a continous manner..now it seems dat d growth of my body or sexual organ is stopped. what should i do to regain or avoid masturbation...?? have it been raised me to an impotent category ????
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Hi dear first of all masturbation is totally normal. And growth of penis is not related to it. Even if related it should increase the size of ur organ as it increases blood circulation. So remove this myth from ur mind. Also masturbation cannot empty ur sperm even if u do daily many times for even 50 years. So u cannot be impotent with masturbation. Penis size is genetically determined. And it cannot be grown beyond a limit. U can try oil massaging it. But dont go for herbal and other products who claim increase in size. This may harm u. Thank u