Growth in the recto sigmoid junction. Surgery done. Is this curable? Need chemotherapy?

I would like to let you know that a growth was found at the recto sigmoid juction of my mother (Age 55 Years). A surgery has been done by one of the best surgeon in India Mr Pinaki Banerjee at Woodlands Multispeciality Hospital, Kolkata on 15-05-2012. According to the biopsy report the Growth Status was T3N0. I just want to know the exact status, it it curable? Wht s this report exactly saying? Is Chemotherapy is required? Is it the ultimate solution? I just want a suggestion from your end
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012