Growth in the corner of the eye, recurring after removal. Worried about scar after surgical removal. Suggestions?

Hi, I am a healthy 40 year old woman. I have a growth about 2 centimeters in diameter located just north of the corner of my eye. I had it checked out by a Dermatologist and they said they could either scrape it off or have it surgically removed and then stitch up the wound. The growth is the same color as my skin. I ve had it removed once before and it grew back slightly bigger. I want it removed but I m concerned about having scar on my face, although the Dermatologist assures me I won t have a scar left. Please advise would be better, to have it scraped of or surgically removed. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012