Growing spot on the area between scrotum and anus, saw blood in stools, have piles. Any relation ?

I noticed a few weeks ago that i had a spot on the area between my scrotum and anus . As first i thought it was a spot but whilst showering yesterday a found that it has become a little larger (about 1-2mm). It seemed like a little flap of skin but it stuck out more, unlike a spot. I have had blood in my stools twice in the past 4 months. I sometimes suffer with piles (once in the past year) but i am sometimes tender after going to the toilet. Is this all related? The flap of skin does not hurt and feel uncomfortable. I check my testicles regularly. can you help?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012