Growing molars, pain in gums. Abscess on hard palate. Infection?

Hi there,my two upper third molars have been growing and i felt pain on the whole stretch of gum and perhaps affecting my right lateral incisor.It has been 10 days since i ignored the tingling pain on my right lateral incisor and gum thinking it to be normal wisdom tooth growth.However,yesterday,there has been an abscess on my hard palate and on my own inspection there was slight cavity.Could it possibly be an infection needing root canal treatment? Is there any cure to soothe the abscess without extraction? Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012